Plesk Partners with LinuxMagic for Spam Protection
Tue, 02 Feb 2016 12:00:00 -0800 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
PLESK PARTNERS WITH LINUXMAGIC FOR SPAM PROTECTION
February 2nd, 2016 VANCOUVER, BC: LinuxMagic is proud to announce the signing of an agreement with Plesk to allow Plesk to distribute and resell the "MagicSpam" spam protection products, and bundle it with their award winning Plesk platform for the hosting industry.
"MagicSpam" is a spam protection technology for email servers, designed to be simple and efficient. LinuxMagic is proud to have been selected by Plesk to be the Vendor and provider of choice for spam protection for their world-wide Plesk customer base. Because of its unique design, efficiency, and implementation model "MagicSpam" was a natural fit for Plesk users and hosting partners, and helps solve many of the challenges of Hosting Providers running email servers in today's world.
Plesk is the leading cloud platform to run, automate and grow applications, websites and hosting businesses in more than 26 languages across 140 countries in the world. 50% of the top 100 worldwide service providers are partnering with Plesk today. Being the only OS agnostic platform, Plesk is running on more than 300 000 servers, automating 10M+ websites and at least 15M mail boxes. When it was time to partner with a spam protection vendor, we are excited that Plesk decided MagicSpam was the logical choice. This agreement means that MagicSpam protection will be available to all Plesk customers in a simple to activate Plesk Extension bundled with every distribution.
Lukas Hertig, Vice President Marketing & Alliances for Plesk had this to say about Plesk's decision, "Email continues to be one of the biggest support headaches for the Hosting Industry, and shipping Plesk with enhanced spam protection will greatly reduce that problem. But we wanted to select the right product, the right value for our customers. MagicSpam has been doing it independently for some time, and it just seemed logical to make it easily available to all our customers."
"And LinuxMagic is a great company to work with.." he added, "..it is great being able to leverage their spam protection expertise in a way our customers expect, right in the Plesk Platform".
LinuxMagic is a Canadian Software development company, with a long history of inventing and creating technology that is unique, and being chosen by a worldwide leader such as Plesk validates their creativity and inventiveness.
LinuxMagic (A Wizard Tower Company) - http://www.linuxmagic.com or http://www.wizard.ca
#405 860 Homer Str. Vancouver, BC Canada, V6B 2W5 Ph: 604.682.0022 Fax: 604.682.0065
- Feb 19th, 2018 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
- Nov 23rd, 2017 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
- Sep 27th, 2017 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
- Jan 2nd, 2017 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
- Feb 2nd, 2016 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
- Aug 5th, 2015 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
- Dec 30th, 2014 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
- Sep 17th, 2014 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
- Jan 24th, 2012 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
- Nov 17th, 2011 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
- Oct 26th, 2011 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
- Jan 4th, 2011 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
- Jul 3rd, 2010 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
- Mar 5th, 2010 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
- Feb 19th, 2010 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
- Dec 14th, 2009 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
- Oct 6th, 2009 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
- Aug 12th, 2009 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
- Mar 20th, 2009 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
- Feb 2nd, 2009 | by LinuxMagic Inc.