MagicSpam Professional 2.1 Now Available
Tue, 30 Dec 2014 15:13:00 -0800 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
VANCOUVER, BC: LinuxMagic is proud to announce the latest release of MagicSpam Professional spam protection for WHM/cPanel, version 2.1-0 today, which introduces a complete new user interface and new updated spam protection definitions.
MagicSpam Professional is the "Simple to Buy, Simple to Install, Simple to Use" spam protection released as a standalone installable spam protection package for one of the world's most common email platforms, WHM/cPanel. MagicSpam works differently than most spam protection products, in that it integrates directly into the email platform's SMTP layer, which means it can reject the spam messages before the server has to process the contents.
With worldwide distribution and resellers, the popular spam protection platform's latest updates bring a fresh new look, and a more intuitive graphical interface, as well as new spam protection features.
And while MagicSpam has always had full logging, statistics and other tools, in addition to its spam protection features, the new UI makes all of this available in an even more user friendly format. As well, it makes customizing the spam rules simpler and easier, allowing even more flexibility for server administrators to "tweak" the performance for their particular environment.
President/CEO Michael Peddemors reports, "There has always been a need for a low cost integrated spam protection solution that works directly in the email platform, but with the every changing face of email requirements and the changing nature of spammers, MagicSpam has always prided itself of constantly re-inventing itself and its effectiveness. This release makes it even more of a joy to use for system administrators"
MagicSpam is designed and licenses on a per server basis, for unlimited users and unlimited domains, for a single low "pennies per month" pricing model. It is also simple to install and use, and doesn't require any DNS changes, firewall changes, and can even work in conjunction with other built-in native filtering if desired.
With simple server wide policy and spam management, MagicSpam reduces overhead, bandwidth, support and problems for the email administrator. Additionally the MagicSpam PRO version even allows individual end users to manage their own spam settings, and offers other email security features both inbound and outbound. All in a fashion that doesn't create the fallout of other spam protection methods, such as backscatter and mail delays.
MagicSpam Professional for WHM/cPanel 2.1-0 is available for purchase at http://magicspam.com or via your favorite reseller.
- Feb 19th, 2018 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
- Nov 23rd, 2017 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
- Sep 27th, 2017 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
- Jan 2nd, 2017 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
- Feb 2nd, 2016 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
- Aug 5th, 2015 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
- Dec 30th, 2014 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
- Sep 17th, 2014 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
- Jan 24th, 2012 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
- Nov 17th, 2011 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
- Oct 26th, 2011 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
- Jan 4th, 2011 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
- Jul 3rd, 2010 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
- Mar 5th, 2010 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
- Feb 19th, 2010 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
- Dec 14th, 2009 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
- Oct 6th, 2009 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
- Aug 12th, 2009 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
- Mar 20th, 2009 | by LinuxMagic Inc.
- Feb 2nd, 2009 | by LinuxMagic Inc.